On 1st July, Google analytics is changing
Are you ready?
The old version (UA or universal analytics) will cease reporting. This important for everyone, but for those in ecommerce, it's absolutely crucial.
- Unless you upgrade to the new GA4, performance data will STOP reporting for your website so you'll be working blind.
- The old version will stay 'alive' for 6 months so you can download historical reports but remember there'll be no new data here.
- It's EASY to upgrade (and it's free) - just log into your existing analytics account and you'll be prompted onscreen.
- Make sure that you modify the default data retention setting - default is 2 months - change it to 14 months. Anything older than what you have set will be purged automatically. That's new.
To help ecommerce business owners hit the ground running, I’m running this brilliant interactive workshop, where I'll show you exactly how to build the most important reports.
I mean, we’ll literally build them during the workshop!
- The session takes place online
- It's recorded so you can watch it again and again
- You'll get a cheat sheet with ALL the report details
- It's at a super low price of just £35!
I specialise in helping online retailers transform their ecommerce businesses. I’ve helped many businesses revolutionise their marketing, generating thousands in additional sales.
I've developed this workshop to enable online retailers track their own performance - starting with setting things up for success.
- You’re a female founded online retail business
- You’re serious about making a change
- You already have your own online store set up
- You’re ready for a transformation and consistent success
- You’re ready to make it happen right now
- You’ve had enough of the ‘gurus’
- You’re fed up with Googling the answer to all sorts of marketing issues
- You’re overwhelmed by conflicting information and strategies